Nov 27, 2009

The Jezabels x

Awe-inspiring gig I went to last night at The Annandale...
The Jezabels - these locals appear to have their feet firmly planted on the road to success!
They have been performing on Sydney stages for a couple years now but I became a fan only just a little while ago - super rad band may I just say - over the past few weeks I kept hearing their song "Hurt Me"on FBI radio, and I instantly fell in love with it to the point where it had me singing along on the bus (not out loud of course), well I finally got to hear it live...and let me just say.... it was even better live!
Hayley.M has a voice that can really blow you away...the kind of voice you would relate to 'folk' but she soars way above that - their music is a mixture of classic pop with a raw approach to indie rock -the whole band really works like a charm with
Heather on the piano, Sam on the guitar and Nik rocking it on the drums. 

Look out for them!!

Note: Adorable VINTAGE Hayley/Heather.

x love









No comments:

Post a Comment