Oct 23, 2009

Flower Girl meets Alannah Hill



With the current Spring Racing Carnival and Melbourne Cup fast approaching, it's hard not to go stir crazy over all the floral, pretty frills and prints at the moment.

I walked into an Alannah Hill store yesterday and instantaneously found myself wanting to twirl side to side holding both sides of my skirt in a fancifal manner. The soft shades of red and pink immediately had me instilled with romance - and all the girls working there were 'head-to-toe' 50's pin up which had me wanting to go home and take my red lippy out and dye my hair back to black (horrible disaster on me might I add).

Accessories consisted of oversized flowers as broaches or hairclips, huge bows as hats, flowers as a necklace (Alannah's version of a lei), pearled headbands, and an ample assortment of 50's inspired head pieces... her current clothing collection is of course signature Alannah Hill - whimsical, ornamental and intensely feminine.

Love x



No comments:

Post a Comment