Oct 8, 2009

Josh Goot - Sydney Store Opening November!

What a journey it has been for Josh Goot...... After showing his Spring 2010 collection at LFW early this year, he was simultaneously dumped by Myer......Goot, who received the news in London, admitted that the price of his garments had been a constant issue within the store.

I remember walking into Myer one time and falling in love with one of his tie dye 'loose tank dresses', which on that particular day I had to keep repeating "must walk away, must walk away, cannot afford this!" - and I can't forget my secret lusting over the 'Night Silk Print Blazer' - but I never really questioned the price tag all that much as I believe when you see a work of art, it simply is worth it! Perhaps it's because there is such a broad spectrum within Myer to which you have too many options to appreciate the value of one particular designer garment.

So....on that note - Hopefully the new store opening in SYDNEY this November, will be nothing short of a success for Goot and fans of his designs can have a destination stop to seek items from their wish list.... I know I will...and speaking of I have added some below from his S/S 2010 collection!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment